Reach thousands of community television viewers in the 55,000 household PCTV viewing community to enhance, empower and expand your business brand and presence. Your message of support for Pleasantville’s Public, Education and Government access television makes an impact on PCTV’s audiences – on cable television and on the internet. Your sponsorship of support for PCTV demonstrates your ongoing commitment to the Pleasantville and surrounding communities, potential customers and client base. Your support helps to ensure community access to vital locally based programming and communication tools. Your on-air and internet recognition will increase brand awareness and promote your business throughout the communities served by PCTV.
PCTV is an important communication resource that provides a dynamic and diverse information source. During its years (since 1995) of producing and airing content, community groups, resident producers and community organizations have created thousands of video programs documenting local history, performing arts, education and locally relevant topics which are often under-served by mainstream media outlets. Each year, PCTV produces hundreds of hours of local government access programs, from live board meetings to informational programs in support of the Town’s commitment to provide open and accessible local government communication. PCTV’s cable access channels, live web stream, video on demand and social media tools are viewed by thousands of individuals daily with video programs and community event topics.
PCTV’s two media outlets have specific guidelines that must be adhered to: PCTV’s cable access station is a not-for- profit organization, regulated by the FCC, and is prohibited from airing commercials or advertising which promote or sell products and services. For-profit entities that provide monetary support to PCTV are permitted on-air acknowledgement of their support as sponsorship or underwriting, provided those acknowledgements are non-commercial.
1) Group listing as a “Sponsor” during PCTV cable broadcast daily schedule. Listing includes pertinent information and logo on PCTV scroll; multiple mentions throughout the day. Placement to be determined by and at the sole discretion of PCTV management.
2) OPTION: Placement of logo and branding on PCTV website. Placement to be determined by and at the sole discretion of PCTV management.
– $500 for an annual sponsorship for cable broadcasts; or
– $750 for an annual sponsorship for combined cable broadcast and website placements.
1) In addition to standard offerings, customized plans and programs are available, as requested.
2) Sponsorships of specific programming – public or government – are available. Pricing and structure to be designed to sponsor’s preferences.